Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy days are here (again)...

Those who've visited my old blog over the years will know that this time of year is my 
favourite... It's that time of year when I get to hitch a ride with my Mr and go to the optical 
trade fair in Paris for our business.

I'm so excited - I just can't wait to get on that plane tomorrow :) We used to live in 
London for a while, so it's the first stop to catch up with friends and visit our favourite 
places... (this involves me pretending that we still live there, of course.)


We try to add on a place we've never been before and have had some lovely 
little stop-overs to Copenhagen, Antwerp, Rome etc in previous years. This 
year it's Berlin and I'm sooooo looking forward to this :)


And then, our final destination will be Paris (the actual work part of the trip).
Usually, the Mr and I are caught up at the Parc des Expositions for days and see very 
little of the city. This time we've scored some frequent flyer tickets so we're taking 
the girls with us, and well, someone has to be with them all day :)


I'm going to post photos on my Instagram account, but other than that I won't be 
posting again for a couple of weeks.

These fabulous posters are all from the very talented Caroline 
from I Love Design London on Etsy.

Au revoir! À Bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. OMG! I am soooo Jealous! Have a ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Au revoir Kylie! I hope you have the trip of a lifetime with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how fantastic!! I am turning a pretty shade of green here! Sigh... London!! We lived in there for a few years too and we're constanly pine for that crazy life we had there! Hope you guys have a wonderful time... I am sure you will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful trip, K and can't wait to see it thru your IG eyes ;-) wish I could add to the people you'll get to see...another time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great plans! Such a wonderful trip, enjoy enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Funny, was thinking of Berlin as a side trip in my daydreaming! Have a fun time xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh Kylie, that's fantastic news!!!! i'm sure you're living it up and getting so incredibly inspired right now! Caroline's posters are fab. top notch cities filled with all kinds of creativity - yah. enjoy! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete