Oops, that break was longer than I thought... It's been a tad busy around these
parts. So much to do - it feels like end-of-year crazy has started already.
Part of the problem too is the clarity you have after returning from being away...
Suddenly, you notice all the things that need to be fixed that you were somehow
oblivious to before... has that happened to you? Well, it's spurred a new MoF
for me - that's a 'Month of Finishing'. I think it was Alisa who first coined the phrase
So, MoF 3... (and there's quite a lot to clear from my work table)
(1) I have to make this crocheted isometric panel into a cushion...
(2) I have to join the pieces for this isometric panel together and
make it into a cushion...
(3) I have to finish joining and stuffing a couple of pin cushions...
(4) There's a tote bag birthday present to be finished (this will probably
be done first... love having a deadline!)
(5) And these panels are still sitting there waiting for me to make
them into cushions too...
How is your work table looking? Do you have a pile of unfinished projects
that get pushed aside when a new idea comes along? I'd forgotten
about so many of these... maybe a craft book is a good idea from now on.
I've seen on some sites a fabulous gadget that documents progress
on multiple projects... How do you keep on top of all your 'makings'?
More creative spaces here.